hf1

What are your kids reading?

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What are your kids reading?

Postby sim » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:08 am

Soupdragon wrote:Callum's choice this evening is a See Inside Your Body lift-the-flap book by Usborne. :)

@Soupdragon We have that book (or a very similar one). Ewan is fascinated with the circulatory system and blood and, of course, the digestive system :roll:

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Daniel is having Magical stories for 6 year olds (a birthday present from his brother) and working his way through Enid Blyton Faraway Tree collection, he loves them.

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Vicky is reading one of her Secret Seven collection, the boys don't read yet but tonight we had Chuggington and Maisy goes to the dentist :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

sim wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:Callum's choice this evening is a See Inside Your Body lift-the-flap book by Usborne. :)

@Soupdragon We have that book (or a very similar one). Ewan is fascinated with the circulatory system and blood and, of course, the digestive system :roll:

@sim - We have a couple of the Usborne lift the flap ones for older children. Another firm favourite is Look Inside Science (I think it's called). @Mr Clothmama must have spent hours going over that one with the children, poor thing. :giggle:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 am

@paw foot I completely loved the far away tree as a child. I might have to get that for the toots, i think RIley would love it.

@Soupdragon you should try Edward the emu and Edwina the emu, they are Aussie books, and really really good. the toots (and me) love those

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 am

Oliver is reading his Biff, Chip and Kipper books from school and the Lego Phantom Menace book. He also loves his ladybird books about bugs and animals.

Isaac likes the 'That's not my. ...' books

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler