hf1

Fiesty two year old

My avatar
Donna5
Clothie
Clothie

Fiesty two year old

Postby Donna5 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 am

Hello ladies I forgot how much fun 2 yr olds are lol my youngest was two beginning of June and he already had a big personality now he's paddying is getting worse. He says so many words if you get him to copy you but doesn't talk so everything is a hit, scream, shout etc ....... Carnt wait for the talking to come lol :-?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Fiesty two year old

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 am

Aww bless him! They are gorgeous and it is such a joy watching them learn about the world :love: I so wish I had a 2 year old again!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 am

Miss M has been having tantrums for 6 months now so I know how you feel. :loopy: :loopy: Thankfully her speech is great already thanks to the other 3.

clothmama wrote:Aww bless him! They are gorgeous and it is such a joy watching them learn about the world :love: I so wish I had a 2 year old again!

You can have mine! I cannot take my eyes off her for a second, she is so mischievous (and cheeky too!!) So far today she has emptied the shower gel into the toilet and "washed" the floor with my bottle of olive oil. :gaah: :loopy: Think I will give up on the housework and we will go and spend some time in the garden.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:56 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: ahhhh many I have rose tinted glasses on :giggle:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Louise wrote:Miss M has been having tantrums for 6 months now so I know how you feel. :loopy: :loopy: Thankfully her speech is great already thanks to the other 3.

clothmama wrote:Aww bless him! They are gorgeous and it is such a joy watching them learn about the world :love: I so wish I had a 2 year old again!

You can have mine! I cannot take my eyes off her for a second, she is so mischievous (and cheeky too!!) So far today she has emptied the shower gel into the toilet and "washed" the floor with my bottle of olive oil. :gaah: :loopy: Think I will give up on the housework and we will go and spend some time in the garden.

I was so lucky with the toots they never got up to any mischief... i think I may have my hands full with Lola!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 pm

:wine: :wine:

Return to Baby and Toddler