Merino wool sleeping bags?

My avatar
MollyMoppet
Clothie
Clothie

Merino wool sleeping bags?

Postby MollyMoppet » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Anyone used merino wool sleeping bags?

We have 2 light polyester ones which work fine but I saw Merino Kids & Bambino Merino ones during the week.

They sound so lovely but are so expensive...is it really worth it or am I falling for the hype???

Thanks x

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Merino wool sleeping bags?

Postby Rufies mama » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 pm

I used Disana wool sleeping bags for my LO, they're not particularly thick but they seemed to keep him warm.

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:47 pm

I used mostly Grobags but have one Bambino Merino. It's pink stripes so might not suit. I've been meaning to post all my sleeping bags in classifieds for ages as they're just lurking at the back of the wardrobe.

I think its 2 - 24 months but I'll need to check. There are poppers at the armpits like Grobags so it can be worn by quite a small baby but there's lots of length for bigger babies.

If you're interested pm me.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:46 am

The Bambino merino ones are lovely. They fit from tiny and my HUGE toddler ny grew out of his at 2. We love ours. We used to use it when we lived in a caravan. It was minus degrees overnight but Ed was fine in his bm with a couple of blankets and a hat ;)

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Johanna21 wrote:I used mostly Grobags but have one Bambino Merino. It's pink stripes so might not suit. I've been meaning to post all my sleeping bags in classifieds for ages as they're just lurking at the back of the wardrobe.

I think its 2 - 24 months but I'll need to check. There are poppers at the armpits like Grobags so it can be worn by quite a small baby but there's lots of length for bigger babies.

If you're interested pm me.

I'm interested if OP isn't. :wave:

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 pm

I've pm'd you :D

Return to Baby and Toddler