hf1

What do I need for a new baby? List update p. 4

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What do I need for a new baby? List update p. 4

Postby clothsister » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am

Do you want the pump posting out to Australia or shall I send to Joel's family for when you arrive?

I sort of didn't mean to buy the isofix thing but it's great for my car and I love it.

X

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 am

To add to this, we have moved L out of his Maxi cosi (we have the isofix base as well) and seat (can't recall if this is Cabriofix or Easifix!!) but you are welcome to have either or both parts. The seat was Ewan's so may be past it's use by date but the base is fine.
@clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 am

sim wrote:@clothmama
I haven't got a coat in small sizes but I do have tonnes of boy clothes (sleepsuits, socks, vests and 'proper' clothes) in 0-3 and 3-6 month sizes and a lot of small Motherease PUL wraps I can post to you here ready for when you arrive so you don't need to spend luggage space or money in buying them.

Let me know what you need, where to send it all and I'll make sure it's there when you arrive.

That is awesome Sim, thank you :) I'll have a look and do a proper list of what I have and haven’t got and let you know. I have a few tops / trousers and I think heaps of vests but I know I only have 2 jumpers.

sim wrote:but you are welcome to have either or both parts. The seat was Ewan's so may be past it's use by date but the base is fine.
Thank you :hug: :hug: , I'll work out what I'm doing and let you know asap!

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler