Finding it hard

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Finding it hard

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:18 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope things are better @clothsister ? Pop her in the sling then they can't get to her :bw: :bw: :bw: :thumbsup: :giggle:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 am

Brilliant idea. Friend has my moby at the moment but might go pick it up today. Might help with everything x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 am

clothsister wrote:Brilliant idea. Friend has my moby at the moment but might go pick it up today. Might help with everything x

Wow that was silly timing to lend out your sling that is puuuuuurfect for a NB :wink: :giggle: yes go fetch it!

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Leant it to her in April. Unfortunately it's in her in laws loft accidentally and can't get it back until Tuesday. Anyone local to Birmingham that can lend me something for a week. Or anyone selling a sling or anything. X

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 pm

clothsister wrote:Leant it to her in April. Unfortunately it's in her in laws loft accidentally and can't get it back until Tuesday. Anyone local to Birmingham that can lend me something for a week. Or anyone selling a sling or anything. X

What a shame, especially after we had a big thread about how perfect your Moby is for a newborn! I hope she can defiantly get it then :hug:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 pm

I saw her the week before we had P and I totally forgot to ask for it back. Oh well. X

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler