What are your favorite baby TV shows?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What are your favorite baby TV shows?

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am

I'm trying not to use the TV (well computer as satellite dish not set up yet!) too much and in fact it was only a month ago he watched his first ever show. I've only showed him Peppa Pig and ITNG as I don't know what there is these days - it has been 8 years!! It is handy if I'm needing to get something done and he is a low boredom threshold baby!

What do you guys like (and dislike so I can avoid!)?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What are your favorite baby TV shows?

Postby ems101 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Snooker and football were always big hits when they were tiny! The contrasting colours do it I think!! Kiddy wise num tums and Timmy time

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:25 pm

ems101 wrote:Snooker and football were always big hits when they were tiny! The contrasting colours do it I think!! Kiddy wise num tums and Timmy time

I hate hate hate watching sport so that's me out of those ones! Not seen Num Tums will have a look and forgotten Timmy Time, we liked him!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:19 pm

clothmama wrote:
ems101 wrote:Snooker and football were always big hits when they were tiny! The contrasting colours do it I think!! Kiddy wise num tums and Timmy time

I hate hate hate watching sport so that's me out of those ones! Not seen Num Tums will have a look and forgotten Timmy Time, we liked him!

Oh me too, hate sport but if it keeps the baby happy, I'd busy myself with something elsewhere!!

The other thing that kept my 6/7montg olds happy for a bit was the treasure baskets... Magic!!

My avatar
PixieFix
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby PixieFix » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Erinae LOVES this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag59J_vM8R4

Its called Baby Noah Animal Expedition and its by the baby einstien company. EJ gets really excited and shouts at the animals, she even has favourite ones (lions!).

Return to Baby and Toddler