hf1

teeth

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: teeth

Postby tanya » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Bella's first teeth didn't come through until she was about 13 months old. She now has 4 with more on their way. We were beginning to get a little concerned - and fed up with the "has she got any teeth yet?" questions from grandparents :roll:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Lili's first one came at around 5 1/2 months and she's just had one after another after another since then - the molars take AGES to come through fully, she started with them at around 10 months and the last one is only just fully through (14 1/2 months)... my mom kept telling me once they were in she'd finally have a break but I can already see the white swelling of her two top incisors, and the skin breaking on one side. Sheesh!!

Lucas was early too, I think it's maybe hereditary?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 pm

It's so unpredictable...Jasmine got her third and fourth over Christmas and now appears to be getting numbers 5 - 8 at the top all together. Plus her molars are bulging suspiciously at the back of her bottom gum; it's no wonder she's so upset at the moment.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Lili was HORRIBLE yesterday afternoon, I desperately needed to get some work done having been out all morning doing the shopping (while she was all sunshine and light for Papa, naturally)... I got really cross with her :oops: but just noticed this afternoon that she has a bottom incisor poking through. Oops.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Mine were all different. Hannahs first came through at 10months, Phebies at 11 months and Williams at 5.5 months. I think the worse time is right before they break through the surface. Williams been "teething" for about 1.5 months now. Theyre right there but just wont come through.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 pm

beck wrote:Williams been "teething" for about 1.5 months now. Theyre right there but just wont come through.

Ben is like this, you can see them for ages just sitting there under the surface, looking painful but taking their time in coming through all the way :roll:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Bella's just had another two teeth come through. We've been using fitteds and wool to combat the bum rash, which was fairly awful. She now has 6 teeth.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler