hf1

First Nap with no bars!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

First Nap with no bars!!

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:22 am

Well as you know I've been sorting out Erin's room, putting stairgate at top of stairs and generally making her bedroom ok for her to be in and climb out of bed if and when she does.

The cot actually needs proper changing to make it a bed (after closer inspection) So for now I have just taken the one side off that's not against a wall. Its actually made her room look bigger just taking the side off (and tidying etc) so once the head and foot end aren't "cot high" when James has properly changed it to a bed I bet it'll look even better.

I put some extra toys up there as her room is so tiny we've never played in it, but thought it's be nice if she had some books and a couple of soft toys for mornings etc.

She really liked looking at her books and she'd got to the point where she kept falling over (tired) so I said about going sleep, read her a book and got her teddy (he was on our bed still from this morning) and she just lay down and went sleep!!!!

Still there now too. Poor Ted's a bit squashed though lol

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:22 am

Oh the shame she's still in her pjs too! haha!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 am

HannahBanana wrote:Oh the shame she's still in her pjs too! haha!

Oh you slovenly chick!!!! (don't worry so is Louis - well pj top and hh nappy - he seem sto never be 'dressed'!!)

What a big girl sleeping with no sides!! Why did you decide to do that now?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:38 am

Ahhh, sounds lovely - such a big girl. Charlotte is trying to climb out of the bath now so don't know how long before she tries to climb out of the cot. Apparently my Mum couldn't put any teddies in my cot as I would pile them up and use them to climb out :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am trying to persuade Mark that we need to move Charlotte into the bigger room, which is currently his office, so that she has room for toys in there. Bit of an uphill struggle at the mo' as he refuses to move his office. I think we will have to convert the garage for him so he has plenty of room for all his bits and bobs. Then we can get our lounge back from being a play room :wink:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:30 am

oh what a girl she is now

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:57 pm

clothmama wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:Oh the shame she's still in her pjs too! haha!

Oh you slovenly chick!!!! (don't worry so is Louis - well pj top and hh nappy - he seem sto never be 'dressed'!!)

What a big girl sleeping with no sides!! Why did you decide to do that now?

Because she climbs EVERYTHING! and i'd rather she fell from that small height then the height of her bars iykwim. She can sit on the dining table now from climbing. We've put a gate at the top of the stairs so she can come out of her room but she didn't until she woke up an hour later and she went straight in to see Jake, he thought it was hilarious!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:32 pm

Wow what a big girl :D We need to lower Georgia's cot down it is still on the middle setting :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:43 pm

I can't believe you have got away with Georgia's cot being on the middle setting, I am sure Charlotte would have fallen out by now. She is such a little climber now - she can get up on the windowsill in the lounge now and wave to the neighbours :roll: :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm

Charliemum wrote: She is such a little climber now - she can get up on the windowsill in the lounge now and wave to the neighbours :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler