hf1

First Nap with no bars!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:48 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Wow what a big girl :D We need to lower Georgia's cot down it is still on the middle setting :shock:

God we had to put Erin on the lowest aout 7 months when she started pulling up and cruising! Grobags don't stop her either!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Evies on the very lowest setting now matress wise as she fell out a few times when it was higher up.

WOW at Erin being all 'grown up' bless her. Like how she's squashing poor ol' ted!!! :lol: Bottom up in air too, just like Evie! :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:29 pm

Ok so she slept great for both naps but bloody hell bedtime was a bit of bedroom yoyo! I think I've made the mistake of not putting the stairgate on her bedroom door, but her bedroom is tiny i didn't want to confinde her. Anyway after a lot of going up and down the stairs and laying her back down, her coming back out and turning the fan on that stands on the landing, a couple of stories and a little cry, she is now asleep (i think)

I guess it is the first night and I was expecting her to play up a bit, hopefully the novelty will wear off eventually!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Aww she's getting to be a big girl

Such a cute photo!

Joanne

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:28 am

Thats such a cute picture of your little erin hannah, espcially with the teddy under her. Lily always sleeps on whatever toy she takes to bed too, I have no idea how it is comfortable :!:

Sam...

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler