Baked Beans and Cheese

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Baked Beans and Cheese

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:05 pm

Why o why o why o why...

Do the foods that my daughter loves the most create the most amazingly horrible nappies!!!

I tried Baked Beans recently for the first time when struggling for ideas for lunch and they seem to go straight thru - within hours!

Isabelle's normally a once-a-day baby and while trying not to venture into TMI territory they do vary from easy to remove from the nappy, to not...

But cheese (which she would eat until the cows came home to make some more)... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh just evil... :evil:

And beans (which she would eat until orange) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Least said the better really...

And shreddies are another horrible one... :? Bits...

Just her or are other babies like that too?! :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 am

spaghetti hoops and fish cakes/fingers also do it to ds!!!!!!!

and if he has 3 (yes 3!!!) bananas in the same day (no throwing up emoticion!!?????)

you are NOT alone!

jan x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:48 am

I made the boys a chili free curry but with real tumeric, corriander and cumin. Have the first stains on his nappys sinc ehe was a newborn :shock: :shock: :roll: :!:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:25 am

Yes I had a baked bean nappy the other day, yuck :!: :!: :!: :!:

And I got a real fright the other day when the poo was bright red :shock: :shock: - took a few mins till I realised she'd eaten loads of tomato soup the day before.

Though TBH most of Katie's nappies are pretty disgusting.....oh for a baby who does 'proper' poos!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:45 am

Ha, the tomato soup comment reminded me of my brother being worried about his daughter once as her poos were coming out bright red until he realised she had been helping herself to loads of beetroot !

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:10 am

I had to have a smile at the red poos worry - I started panicing the other when Phebie did a huge poo and it had red bits all through it, that was until I realised it was Capsicum!!

Return to Baby and Toddler