hf1

Feeling really low today :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Feeling really low today :(

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Shevi wrote:you can try saline drops in her nose, but personally i never had any luck with that!!! what i did like was a 'snot sucker' but not the ones with the bulbs at the end, the ones with a looooong tube which you do gently suck on.

What's wrong with the bulb ones? :-?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks everyone. The steam seemed to help a little, didnt know there was an invention to suck snot out :shock: lol

She slept ok last night, i think from pure exhaustion. She only napped for 3 hours yesterday in the afternoon compared to being asleep most of the day previous to that. Poor little babe.

We places a few olbas oil tissues around her cot as she is too young for the childrens olbas inhalers etc and it seemed to help aswell.

She is still very bunged up though today but hopefully it will start to clear xxxxx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 am

:hug: :hug: Hope little Amber is better soon.

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 am

:hug: :hug:
hope Amber is well soon! you are doing great!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
Shevi wrote:you can try saline drops in her nose, but personally i never had any luck with that!!! what i did like was a 'snot sucker' but not the ones with the bulbs at the end, the ones with a looooong tube which you do gently suck on.

nothing wrong with them...i just prefered the other ones!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 am

Shevi wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:

nothing wrong with them...i just prefered the other ones!!!

Phew!
I've actually bought one this time you see - never used one with Isabelle altho' it would have come in handy many times :roll:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler