Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 am

Yup thats the one I was on about :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: need to move my son from bottles what do you suggest please

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 pm

We use the tommee tippee free flowing ones, but prefer the old ones with 1 hole, not the newer ones with 2 or more holes in the lid as they flood everywhere. Not given up bottles for milk yet though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:54 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:We use the tommee tippee free flowing ones, but prefer the old ones with 1 hole, not the newer ones with 2 or more holes in the lid as they flood everywhere. Not given up bottles for milk yet though.

I think most kiddies still have their milk out of bottles up until about 2 or so especially at night. Gracie poured her drink all over herself yesterday but thing some of it got drank, she just likes to wave the cup about and dump it on the floor, will keep at it though, patience is a virtue afterall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 pm

see when i had my 1st lo 7 yrs ago i dint no what age to take bottles of them so by 12mths i took it off him to a trainer cup iv done the same with all my others to same with dummies (i really hate them but they helped with comfort) he will still have his bottle at night time for a couple more months yet :)
sorry iv just seen this ---> :x and it just looks like my dd whos coming up one soon lol x

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler