hf1

whereto buy shoes with width fitting

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: whereto buy shoes with width fitting

Postby mummymel » Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I have this problem with my girls. we went into Clarks yesterday to get them measured (11H and 7.5G) they brought out every shoe in their sizes and NON fit them, they were all too tight.

What is the point in having shoes sizes if they arn't going to fit?!!!

I've no idea what to do now as they both need new shoes :|

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun May 17, 2009 4:24 pm

mummymel wrote:I have this problem with my girls. we went into Clarks yesterday to get them measured (11H and 7.5G) they brought out every shoe in their sizes and NON fit them, they were all too tight.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I feel for you, Jak's had the same shoes 4 times as they are the only ones that fit!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

mummymel wrote:I have this problem with my girls. we went into Clarks yesterday to get them measured (11H and 7.5G) they brought out every shoe in their sizes and NON fit them, they were all too tight.

Have you tried Startrite? Katie is a G width and we have trouble getting Clarks shoes to fit but Startrite seem much better for some reason.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm

I had this problem last time and the solution was forget shoes and go for trainers for us :?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun May 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:

I had this problem last time and the solution was forget shoes and go for trainers for us :?

Yes Jak's had a few pairs of DCs which are FANTASTIC for wide feet, had Summer measured the other day and she's a F that's going to be bliss :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 17, 2009 6:52 pm

flutterby wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:

Yes Jak's had a few pairs of DCs which are FANTASTIC for wide feet, had Summer measured the other day and she's a F that's going to be bliss :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Not necessarily. Katie and Ryan both started out as Fs but now they're Gs and hardly any Clarks shoes fit either of them. :x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun May 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Louise wrote:
flutterby wrote:

Not necessarily. Katie and Ryan both started out as Fs but now they're Gs and hardly any Clarks shoes fit either of them. :x

sssssshhhhhhh

She's soo diddy I can't see her ever having wide feed you should see them, but either way I can't see her being as awkward as Jak :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 17, 2009 7:03 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:Not necessarily. Katie and Ryan both started out as Fs but now they're Gs and hardly any Clarks shoes fit either of them. :x

sssssshhhhhhh

She's soo diddy I can't see her ever having wide feed you should see them, but either way I can't see her being as awkward as Jak :giggle:

Probably not. :giggle: Where do you get his DC's from? Might have to get some for Ryan.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun May 17, 2009 7:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler