Update on us...............

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Update on us...............

Postby Shevi » Wed May 06, 2009 10:25 am

Annette wrote:
flutterby wrote:Reading your post I could have written it myself, I really know exactly how you feel. just wanted to send some massive :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hate to admit I think if I have another I'd go straight to formula as I so want to enjoy my first weeks with the next LO :hug: :hug: :hug:

A close friend decided from the beginning that she was never going to BF and she put both her 2 on formula straight from birth. She is really happy about her decision, both kids have done really well and it was what totally worked for them so I think it really comes down to being comfortable and happy with your decisions. I really believe that a happy mum makes a happy baby :D

It is so funny 'cos people think it is weird we get on so well - I BF, cloth nappied and slung both of mine, she is so totally opposite but we just accept each other's parenting decisions and are close friends - after all I don't think there is a "right" way :D

WSS, I couldn't have put it better myself!!! There are good reasons why formula is popular. just the same as there are good reason why BF-ing is great!!

each to his own. i have never understood why people suffer for months and months on end, never seeking useful help or alternatives. everybody should be allowed to enjoy their babies in whatever way they enjoy them most :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks everyone for your replies. You are a great bunch (((((((((((((())))))))))))

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:01 am

:hug: :hug: Glad you reached the right decision for all of you Jules. :hug: :hug:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler