hf1

what are you favourite nappies and wraps?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: what are you favourite nappies and wraps?

Postby flutterby » Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Shevi wrote:Ta to everyone so far.

i have a few size 1 ll's which i can fold down, and 2 swaddlebee OV OS which think Sarah still has, and sarah might have some other bits, will have to keep an eye out for the v3 BG's (and my V2's certainly dont fold down little enough) and xs fuzzis

and have already put Bummis and tots NB wraps in my twinkle basket :)

my babies tend to be big (boo was 8 lbs, and Taneli was 9.5), but very long and skinny, so Boo could ahve worn size one and small nappies for ages and ages cos he was just so scrawny!!

Ours are V2s :wink: though we were discussing this the other day, and think that some of the people with older V2s (ours were new for Summer) the elastic has gone slightly there is a post of all Summer's NB nappies I will find it!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 15, 2009 10:39 pm

WNOS viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9228

More nappy pic at 1 month old BBH, M itti, M WN viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8977

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sun May 17, 2009 9:11 am

We only had 5 LL size 1 and various wonderoo's BTP and found both excellent on a newborn - lo was 8lb 6oz.
The wonderoos come with 2 inserts, a small and large - so by using the small u can make the nappy smaller and the rise was an excellent fit - hid her belly button clip which she used to try and pull :evil: - oh and we used wonderoos from birth, so all the nasty meconium washed off leaving no stains whatsoever! I didn't use the LL's until around 4wks as was wary of a 2-parter system, but they fit really well.

HTH

Chelle x

My avatar
evel-lin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby evel-lin » Sun May 17, 2009 6:15 pm

We tend to use terries and wool with Eli. I've got some fitteds, various US WAHM's and some UK ones like flutterby fluff, WN, clwt twt. Terries suit his heavy wetting best though, especially at night. Sometimes we even use two terries folded together.... though he tends to poo in those within 5 minutes of them being on :x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 pm

We started out when DS was about 5 ish weeks old and we liked and still like little lambs bamboo ones, prefolds and BG OS. I also had 1 xs sandy and lots of small sandies but im not sure i like them...

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler