Sad!!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Sad!!

Postby gayleygoo » Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

:hug: at your little baby girl growing up :hug:

Molly makes no attempt to escape from her cot. She has my agility and cant climb anything, even getting off the sofa takes her ages! Im considering getting one of those little ikea beds too, if i can ever drag DP to ikea :roll: Plus, the cot means she cant get out and torture us when she should be sleeping so its probably best to leave it a while longer!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Sad!!

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 29, 2009 11:21 pm

gayleygoo wrote::hug: at your little baby girl growing up :hug:

Molly makes no attempt to escape from her cot. She has my agility and cant climb anything, even getting off the sofa takes her ages! Im considering getting one of those little ikea beds too, if i can ever drag DP to ikea :roll: Plus, the cot means she cant get out and torture us when she should be sleeping so its probably best to leave it a while longer!

Gayle, I really though Gracie would be up banging about when she was meant to be sleeping but no, she is such a content happy wee thing that she just goes to sleep. Tonight she got out of bed got a toy and got back to bed, fiddled about for 2 mins then went to sleep :shock: :shock: I did expect her to fart about though :giggle: She had been an angel since the day she was born (all 3 have been very easy babies), pay back will be in her teenage years I bet!!!!! :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler