hf1

best remedy for teething please x

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: best remedy for teething please x

Postby JanX » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:15 pm

I have found them to work, and my girls quite happily just got on with thoings and barely even noticed them after a while of wearing them.

See here for some more info:

http://simplyisis.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... x&cPath=36

jan x

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 pm

thanks for the link jan,
sound pretty good to me ,expect an order tomorrow,just need to work out which colour i like best - im terrible if i gotta make a choice :hohoho:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 pm

fleur08 wrote:thanks for the link jan,
sound pretty good to me ,expect an order tomorrow,just need to work out which colour i like best - im terrible if i gotta make a choice :hohoho:

well if you can't decide, go for the mix :wink:

jan x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

I swear teething necklaces work, Gracie wear hers no bother, she never fiddles or pulls at it and always sits to let us put it on, she has had once since about 9 months ish. Ashton and parsons are good as well and we always have a few teething rings in the freezer but any thing cold (and safe) or her gums will help. xx

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 pm

thanks all,
have ordered a teething necklass & am now on a mission to track down some ashton & parsons powders, one more chemist to try !

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm

If you can't find a chemist who sells them, you can buy them online. I have used ABC pharmacy before now.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm

I use the teething powders too, they are great.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Isobella has been grumpy with her teeth for a couple of weeks but getting worse, Well in a state of panic i bought every remedy under the sun yesterday at boots so will let you know how i get on. Yesterday we had 3 hours of constant crying! today nothing but a few spurts. I used nelsons teetha powder to calm her when she was really worked up which has been brilliant. I mean really getting stressed to calm and falling asleep within seconds. It is a homeopathic remedy chamomilla so really safe to use.

Throughout the day i encouraged her to chew on variuos things to stop her getting really workked up in the first place. Muslin square, cooling teether, teething ring, my finger. So there is my advise but have used ashtons powder before and that was ok too.

Amber necklace sounds good

Sara

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 am

just a quick update - well the teething necklass works wonders, i forgot to put it on her yesterday & she was as misserable as hell -so different from the rest of the week that it must be the necklass making a difference.

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler