hf1

Proud moments?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Proud moments?

Postby beck » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 pm

What is your baby doing that makes you proud??

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Proud moments?

Postby fleur08 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 pm

pulling herself up on everything, and almost sleeping through the night.
oh and i love it when she climbs up and snuggles into my shoulder for a cuddle :D

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:59 pm

saying da da da, sitting up (finally!) and trying to crawl

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Gracie is doing so much more just now and it's all so cute. She is trying to talk more, she stood on the balcony this morning shouting "hi ya" to the world over and over and all the little things like trying to put the shapes in the shape sorter. This is a lovely age. x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Abbie has started saying 'Thank you' without being prompted... manners are really important to me, so I feel really proud when she thanks somebody with out being told to. :D

I love Isaac's 'talking' as soon as anyone gives him a smile in the buggy/sling he smiles and starts a conversation :giggle: it's incredibly sweet :)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 am

Lo is momentarily standing alone - when she does she gets a massive grin on her face. I also love morning cuddles - which is a recent thing, where she puts her head on my shoulders and says "awww." Oh and when she calls me when I'm out of the room "mumma" - so cute!!!!!!! Altho I love this age and seeing her develop, I miss newborn cuddles. lol

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

Harriets speech has developed amazingly lately and you can have a proper conversation with her now. She also cuddles my bump and says "I love Trevor" :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Just being the little confident person he is, he was walking round the group today just playing with everything, going up to adults he recognised, waving bye to the people in the shops. spotted him this morning trying to be an adult going up and down stairs, holding on the handrail at full stretch, up 3 stairs, turned around and then tried to walk down them not holding on. It was a fun game, lasted ages!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 am

Like Harriet Jak's speech has really developed lately, you can have a proper conversation with him, and hes really inquisitive!

As for Summer well she's moving now, at a speed, she's been able to get around from about 7 months, but very slowly, and randomly, but now she actually has a proper technique, it's odd but it does the job (will have to video her before she starts to walk or crawl properly as it's truely bizarre) she's pulling up on everything, oh and nodding and shaking her head, SOOOOO SWEET!

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler