hf1

1st birthday ideas

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

1st birthday ideas

Postby fleur08 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 am

ok, emilie is going to be 1in about 6 weeks, maybe im a bit early thinking about what to get her,maybe not!

so i need ideas, im completly stumped as to what to get her,with tom it was easy he was car mad & also being the first it was easy as we didnt have anything.
weve held on to most of big things like walker,ride on car,activity table, puzzles blocks etc -all she seems really interested in is books and ive got hundreds of them.
so come on ladies help me find something realy nice for her ( nappys dont count ,coz other half would go mad,so thats my special pressie to her :giggle: )
thanksx

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: 1st birthday ideas

Postby beck » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:52 am

Some baby dolls, doll nappies, doll sling, doll pram, tea set, kitchen and play food or some nice WAHM outfits.

Cant think of anything else at the moment but I'd recommend something that she can (developmentally) grow into iykwim .

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 pm

oooh a prams a good idea ,need to have a look for a nice wooden one then it could doulble up as a walker & i hate plastic!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

a pram sounds a nice idea :wink:

My avatar
karen71
Clothie
Clothie

Postby karen71 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am

i,ve been eying that one up also seen one on amazon that i like its a pintoy buggy, looks so cute

Return to Baby and Toddler