hf1

Fruit monster!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Fruit monster!

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Gracie adores fruit and goes through heaps of it a day, she just keeps eating and eating (not just fruit, she eats anything and eats a lot). Good for Jazmine asking for stuff, Gracie still doesn't do that!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

That is great, I struggle to get my 2 to eat fresh fruit although they both love dried and pureed so I make sure they get enough. I would encourage it :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Harriet eats tons of fruit, she would eat 10 bananas a day if I let her :roll: . It's great that she's asking and I would just go with it (within reason) but as others have said watch out for the nappies :giggle:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:26 pm

That's great!
I've found recently that Matthew will eat much more fruit if I cut it up into pieces, so he's given a bowl of chunks of different fruits. He's much more likely to eat that than a whole apple say.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 pm

cherobanne wrote:That's great!
I've found recently that Matthew will eat much more fruit if I cut it up into pieces, so he's given a bowl of chunks of different fruits. He's much more likely to eat that than a whole apple say.

Jak's the same, still won't eat a whole apple, but peeled and sliced he'd eat 5 if allowed, used to be the same with bananas but I think he's getting a bit bored of them!

Summer will eat any fruit, bar apple, she loves pineapple, strawberries and tomatoes, but will eat anything else given, she'd just keep eating and eating if you let her, it's a wonder she's still so small!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 am

jasmine was asking for nanas at 11 last night and ap-ohs at 6.30 this morning :giggle: i'm beginning to regret her finding her voice!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 am

Frances wrote:jasmine was asking for nanas at 11 last night and ap-ohs at 6.30 this morning :giggle: i'm beginning to regret her finding her voice!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

:giggle: :giggle: it's so true what we say, we spend the first 2 years of their lives getting them to talk and the rest of their ives telling them to shut up. Gracies latest is incy wincy spider, she does the spider actions then gives herself a big clap!!!!!!

Apart from blueberries coming out whole and very hard we have never had a problem with stained etc nappies!!! x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Fantastic! Long may it last. :wink:

Zac is obsessed with Strawberries and would eat the whole packet if allowed but I really don't like what they do to his nappies. :puke: Lockie used to be good and ate loads of fruit but is now very fussy. Yet he'll eat it at nursery. :roll:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Benjamin went off fruit for a while, then I discovered he needed to eat it when he was hungry. He eats most things and sometimes more fruit than other food, but then he still loves his veggies. found he liked kiwis this week when we were out, so bought some!

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler