hf1

Does anyobody give their toddlers Eye Q?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Does anyobody give their toddlers Eye Q?

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 am

Oh this is really interesting! I might give the stuff a go! Thanks x

(oh how do you get your lo's to take it?)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 am

fluffycabbage wrote:Oh this is really interesting! I might give the stuff a go! Thanks x

Toby had the eye q chews and calls them 'clever sweeties'. He loves them and asks for them :giggle: and his behaviour has behaved (touch wood)!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 pm

2climbingboys wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:Oh this is really interesting! I might give the stuff a go! Thanks x

Toby had the eye q chews and calls them 'clever sweeties'. He loves them and asks for them :giggle: and his behaviour has behaved (touch wood)!

Have you found it's made a big difference?
If so I'll get some for Isabelle as I know a lot of it is due to her ears which we are on the waiting list to get fixed but she really does have a shockingly short attention span even for a 3yo - and behaviour suffers accordingly... :roll:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 pm

we tried this with adam as a toddler. there is a school of thought that says it can help with behaviour etc in some children. we were told to trial this with adam b4 he was firstly diagnosed with adhd, then went on to be diagnosed as autistic, with various other co morbid conditions. it can work for SOME children, doesn't work for them all.x

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:

Have you found it's made a big difference?
If so I'll get some for Isabelle as I know a lot of it is due to her ears which we are on the waiting list to get fixed but she really does have a shockingly short attention span even for a 3yo - and behaviour suffers accordingly... :roll:

His behaviour has really improved but i'm not sure if that is all due to the eye q or if his he would have outgrown that stage anyway iyswim?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Guess we've nothing to lose by trying it - wonder if tesco sell the eyeQ 'sweeties' as I can't see her taking the liquid...

She LOVES the 'teddy vitamins' we got free from boots (basically glorified gummy bears :evil: )

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

i think boots do them hun :-)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:She LOVES the 'teddy vitamins' we got free from boots

They do make me giggle at this age!

Boots had them on 3 for 2 which was a good saving as they are really pricey, i'm not sure if they are still on offer but fc they are as I need to buy more again soon too!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 pm

It's interesting I was talking to one of the managers at the nursery and her nephew had glue ear and the way she describes his behaviour pre-op completely matches Isabelle - very up and down and says that after the op it was completely different like the world had opened up to him and all the frustation vanished so perhaps it really is just that... :?
I really can't wait for this op in so many ways!!

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler