hf1

teething at 11 weeks?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: teething at 11 weeks?

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am

Cormac had his first 2 teeth before I went back to work, so around 12 weeks as I was back to work when he was 14 weeks :-? But they can start to move about a bit before they decide to pop out, so they could be a while yet.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 am

Austin is only 7 weeks and he's got his first tooth just waiting to break throught now but he's been a bit fussy with it for a little over a week. Bad news for :bf: I think :giggle:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Kacie's been like this from about 12 weeks, and gives little cries when she's particualarly bad if I put my finger in her mouth and rub her gums.
She's even had red cheeks today, so I'm fairly certain now it's her teeth bothering her.
I think all babies are different, so it could very well be at 11 weeks Nathan is getting those first signs.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

My Hv told me that their teeth can move around in their gums for weeks/months before they actually break tthrough the gums. Its the teeth getting into place I think which causes itchy gums. It started around 12 weeks for Izzy and really bugged her for couple of weeks things settled down a bit now. Maybe she has just got used to it! We used cold cucumber slices for chomping on now but have used a muslin square, teething rings and mainly my finger to chew on. For pain I used anbesol and to calm Isobella Nelsons Teetha from boots

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Stan's only 8 weeks, has 2 white spots on his bottom gum & is dribbling like mad & proper grumpy all of a sudden! Jack was 7 months when his first tooth cut, but was teething from 4 months x

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler