hf1

Teething

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:39 pm

(((((Beck)))))) Hope Phebie is feeling better soon, I think Georgia has the same problem at the moment, red cheeks and ears and a slight temp at times. She has always suffered with teeth, it's just not fair :(

Georgia sends a big kiss to phebie to make her all better soon :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:28 am

You would think nature would find a better way of growing teeth wouldn't you? :cry:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Yep, but I think it would be a bit painful trying to get a newborn to latch on with a full set of gnashers :lol: :shock:.

They should just appear one day at age 6 months ready for solids!

Hope Phebie feels better soon.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Well I wasn't suggesting they be born with them :lol: Although some babies are born with teeth apparently :shock:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Charliemum wrote:Well I wasn't suggesting they be born with them :lol: Although some babies are born with teeth apparently :shock:

That just reminded me I had a dream about that last night or the night before - FREAKY!!!! Who is it that has the dream book??!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:02 am

karenandgeorgia wrote:(((((Beck)))))) Hope Phebie is feeling better soon, I think Georgia has the same problem at the moment, red cheeks and ears and a slight temp at times. She has always suffered with teeth, it's just not fair :(

Georgia sends a big kiss to phebie to make her all better soon :D

aww thanks :)

I think I'm convienced that it was just teething, I saw a flash of new tooth just as she went to bite my finger this morning :lol:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler