hf1

mmmh, could he be ready?

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

mmmh, could he be ready?

Postby Joaninha » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

So, Lucas is about 19 months old... And for the last couple of days has happily forgone the afternoon nap, though he is very, very :crossbaby: for the last couple of hours before bedtime.

I have just put him to bed, and he doesn't seem anywhere ready to go to sleep. Of course it could be because Jaime is right next to him, claiming Lucas "wants some mor milk right now"... :roll: :x
Could he be ready to give up his afternoon nap? That would mean no naps! :shock: But he does go to sleep better in the evenings, and stays asleep a bit longer that way... :-?
mmmh, what to do, what to do?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: mmmh, could he be ready?

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

dawn is a couple month older and she hasnt had an afternoon nap for months. she goes to bed between 7.30 - 8.30 and sleeps till 8am-ish. she sometimes squarks at midnight but goes back off ok.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: mmmh, could he be ready?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Megan didnt drop her daytime nap untill she was almost 2.5yrs...infact just as kieren was born she dropped it...

try him, if he is ok on no nap then go for it, megan was really grumpy in the evenngs for the first couple of weeks but she soon got out of that and now is totaly ready for bed at 7.30pm and asks to go to bed :) She sleeps through untill 6-6.30am...

Return to Baby and Toddler