hf1

What are your babies doing now??

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What are your babies doing now??

Postby rachel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Evie is totally walking :shock: bless her. She took a couple of steps quite a few times last week and then walked widthways across the caravan on Monday, and she just walked 10 steps from her fisher price piano to me...laughing all the way :hohoho: I think that constitutes walking doesn't it????

What are your LO's doing that's new? :babyroll:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What are your babies doing now??

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Screaming!! :giggle: I mean a proper ear piercing scream. It hurts!! My fault I taught her in the bath :roll: :giggle:

Last week she started properly rolling over. She's been able to get from back to front for a while, but always got her arm stuck and got frustrated, but she can get right over and even go right over back to front and right over back to her back :wine: So now she's getting frustrated because she can't move forwards. She desperately tries to move towards us, but hasn't figured out what she needs to do yet.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Talking LOADS! I cant believe how her speech has developed :shock: The new words for this week are 'NO', 'Oh dear' and 'Car'. And 'bubbles' and 'Choo-choo'. I just love watching her develop!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Dexter is smiling and has just started making very cute cooing noises :D

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Lucas can drag himself anywhere! got from the living room to the kitchen and back again this morning. Had a very dirty belly afterwards! :babyroll: :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 pm

:wine: Yay Evie!!!!!

Isaac is rolling everywhere. He's been able to roll for a while but now he's using it to get places... Abbie is NOT happy about this. :giggle:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 pm

It's amazing how quickly they learn new stuff isn't it?
Antonia is now sitting, and standing holding on to stuff.
Now, if only she would learn to sleep more than 2 hours at a time... :roll:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Oz is walking everywhere as long as there is something for him to hold on to :giggle: . He manages to get everywhere he shouldn't! Walks around just holding the walls. I don't think it will be long till he is off without any assistance. I had hoped he would be slower than Zach at becoming mobile! lol

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Nathan has started rolling from back to front. He's managed to get back onto his back a couple of times, once by rolling one way and once the other, but he hasn't quite figured where his arm should be yet so usually get stuck on his belly and starts shouting in frustration!

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler