What are your babies doing now??

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What are your babies doing now??

Postby clairelana » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Kaydi has started running, its cute.
She is also talking more, she now says - Dog, Step, uh-oh, dirty, dad, mama,ta,yes,car,ops (shops), baba, star.
She started singing recently too, she sings "star star star" for twincle twincle. and just does noises for the rest.

I think Lana was saying more by now though, lana does talk alot for Kaydi though.....lol

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Gracie's new fav is the stairs, walking down them properly :shock: I hold her hand and when she walks up holding my hand she doesn't put both feet on each step she walks like us :shock: She says a few more words but not many :-? Kieran was talking properly by her age, full conversation, i know I shouldn't compare first babies are always like that and Gracie has a brother and sister to talk for her!
She said nana for banana and she still love to sing row row. x

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

climbing everything, settee ,chairs, dining room table, bunk bed lader :roll:
um, starting to take a few steps on her own, and has just started having MAJOR paddies over anything - face down , ear piercing screaming and arms n legs flapping :x
shes 13 months.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Another new one, she crosses her arms at the wrist and waggles her hands when you ask her to show you a butterfly, it's really cute, oh and first thing in the morning when we go to get her she gets her pillow and then gets a nappy from the storage ladder :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Kieren is laughing all the time, grabbing at toys (my hair :roll: ) and anything he can reach...putting things to his mouth and tring so hard to roll right over :giggle: His scream is also pretty impressive :wink:

My avatar
calvinsmom
Clothie
Clothie

Postby calvinsmom » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 pm

my little monkey is pulling himself up to stand.. he loves standing up! and then he forgets that he needs to hold on, and down he goes... poor little thing must have a sore head and bum from falling so often :-?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 pm

dans just today started to pull his self up to standing! :wine:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm

sammy is running :roll: and climbing :roll: and just starting to say a few thigns- ya-ya (charlie or henry), shoes, moo, horse noise , woof-woof (all animals incl the guinea pigs :giggle: ) and Jus (juice) and also started pointing at what he wants and where he wants to go and getting v :crossbaby: :crossbaby: :crossbaby: if he doesn't get it :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am

Summers soo getting intersting (babies are boring :hohoho: :hohoho: ) she's taking a couple of steps, climbing EVERYTHING, a few words, mum, dad, ta, row, juice, yeah, probably more I can't remember, and she sings, row row row, and rows at the same time. she knows where her nose and her toes are and willl point when requested, she claps, and gives 5, she's like a proper little person now!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler