hf1

Just doesn't sleep! Help pleeeeeeeeaaaaase!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Just doesn't sleep! Help pleeeeeeeeaaaaase!

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

megansmummy wrote:Glad he has been going back to sleep and not messing for you hun :hug:

My kieren still wakes and messes around...last night it was a couple of hours of pacing, rocking, shushing etc from about 2-4am :-?

:hug: So annoying! He's not much older than Stan is he? Thing is he won't be held or rocked to sleep, so there's not much I can do to get him off to sleep! I've tried white noise & stuff like that & sometimes it works, sometimes not. I do think the dark room is helping though. It's pretty boring when he wakes up!! x

My avatar
stinkythelinky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby stinkythelinky » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Ruth wrote:I do think the dark room is helping though. It's pretty boring when he wakes up!! x

:D :wink: :hug:

Enna isnt much older than Stan either, she is :bf: and still wakes for feeds. I am happy feeding through the night when she goes straight back to sleep, I wouldn't expect her to sleep through the night until at least 6 months and even then I will pick her up to feed her last thing at night when we go to bed - usually 11ish so she will sleep 7pm -7am with one feed and eventually I expect her not to be interested in being fed at 11 which is when I know she will be ready to sleep right through, but that wont be any time soon of course, just getting the 11pm-7pm without a feed at 6months will be great :mrgreen: . Of course that is I'm hoping she will do as that is what I did with my other 2 and it worked perfect. :giggle:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 pm

stinkythelinky wrote: Of course that is I'm hoping she will do as that is what I did with my other 2 and it worked perfect. :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Famous last words! Now you've said that Enna will be totally different!!! Jack was sleeping 7-4 from 7 weeks & then he soon went to 5/6 after that without an 11pm feed. HOWEVER... He was a total PITA when teething & he'd spend entire nights awake. Stan hasn't been too bothered by his first tooth, but then he wakes 2/3/4 times a night anyway!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler