hf1

Don't you just love................

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Don't you just love................

Postby jules070603 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 pm

.................the way babies learn to use their hands.

I just find it so amazing and cute to watch Imogen picking things up and playing. :D Its funny when she does something and is suprised by it :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Don't you just love................

Postby Allie » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 pm

It's very cute. Dexter is just discovering his and the look on his face when he reaches out and touches the dangly things on his swing or playgym is just lovely :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

i have to agree! Taliesin has been holding ontot things for a few weeks now, but sucks his two middle fingers most of the time, i love watching him when he really focuses on his hands, he kinda grwols at them too sometimes which make me chuckle. sooooo enjoying him being a baby, it's a nicer experience this time round, not in a hurry for him to grow up at all.x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm

It is sooooooooo cute!!!! I love watching them grow and develop... :mrgreen:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Oooh yes!!

Especially when they become fascinated for a moment by their own hands and lie there staring at them :mrgreen:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 pm

yup we get that in the middle of the night, when fingers not only look good but taste good too, he's started reaching out for his cot mobile now too, big smiles when he hears the teddy bears picnic song :-)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:45 pm

I agree, its so cute! Kieren catches sight of his hands everynow and then and just stares at them :giggle: like 'wooooow look at these!!' :hohoho:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Oooh yes!!

Especially when they become fascinated for a moment by their own hands and lie there staring at them :mrgreen:

megansmummy wrote:I agree, its so cute! Kieren catches sight of his hands everynow and then and just stares at them :giggle: like 'wooooow look at these!!' :hohoho:

WTS Kacie loves to stare at her fingers, it's like they're the most fascinating thing in the world :giggle: I love the fascination with feet too and when then finally get them up into their mouths, so cute :babyroll: :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 pm

hehe Taliesin loves his hands, from sleeping sticking up the 'v's' to grabbing daddies nipples and giving them a wee twist, to grabbing my hair and refusing to let go he's working out what they r for now. bless him, awww what lovely babies we all have, bless them totally.xxx

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler