hf1

Vile behaviour linked to the weather...

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Vile behaviour linked to the weather...

Postby clairelana » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am

Velvetsteph wrote:I'm trying a new behavioural tactic this morning which is quite gentle and silly/fun and that's helped with things like getting dressed without a fight but she's still refusing to eat properly :?
She is so up and down I'm considering taking her to the doctor but I'll have missed all today's appointments by now :? :roll:

:giggle: I'm trying that tatic this morning too. I've also turned the lights on as its quite dark today. Seems to be helping a little.

Steph, they have to give you an appointment the same day for a child. If they dont ask for the practase manager.
It will proberly be a lot latter in the day but you should be able to get one.

:hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am

clairelana wrote:Steph, they have to give you an appointment the same day for a child. If they dont ask for the practase manager.
It will proberly be a lot latter in the day but you should be able to get one.

Thanks for that - they've told me to ring back at 1.30 as all their morning apointments have gone now so we'll see what they say then :roll:

I honestly can't tell if she's ill or not but she is not herself that's for sure and it's been going on too long now...

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

Sometimes they will let you talk to the Dr on the phone if they havent got any appointments.
Then if the Dr feel like you need to be seen he will say come in and squeeze you in.

:hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Receptionists said I should make a proper appointment as it's an ongoing condition :roll: BUT have given us an appointment for 4.20pm but I don't know if it is the nurse or doctor :?

We are at least having less meltdowns today but that could just be because I'm treating her with kid gloves and really really watching how I say things and making sure she understands...

Plus lots of TV :oops: which doesn't happen in our house at all normally...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 am

How interesting Steph, I will have to watch Kieran and Anna's behaviour on windy days and general bad weather and I do think the moon makes a difference as well. Just to be different though Gracie loves the wind and I have always said that she sleeps really well on windy nights!!!

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler