Is this a phase?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Is this a phase?

Postby happytails » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

I really hope so.

Lately Amber has decided she doesnt want to sit or lie down, go in the car seat etc and stiffens up and cries! She used to occasionally do this but its ALOT at the moment and she just wants to stand up but she cant hold herself and she will fall backwards so i cant leave her :(

Also if she has something that she isnt supposed to have i am saying 'ta' and taking it off her nicely but she just starts crying, really crying! she gets tears and gets herself so worked up. I have never given her the item back but i have tried distracting her or giving her something she can play with but this doesnt really help.

Another one (sorry) she has taken to not wanting to go down in her cot at night (she is ok putting her to bed but if she wakes in the night its V hard to get her back down again). If she goes in our bed she settles very easily, i dont want to make a habit of this but we are feeling the strain getting little sleep!

Please tell me its just a phase, she is 8 months now x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Is this a phase?

Postby beck » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 am

It could be that she is just becoming more aware of things, like if mummy takes it off me and I cry she might give it back or if I cry at night time then I might be able to get back out of bed. So most likely a phase that will pass (fingers crossed soon!)

Return to Baby and Toddler