hf1

Gotta love those Developmental Changes (sigh)

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Gotta love those Developmental Changes (sigh)

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Steph wrote:Well done Grace on standing :wine:
Lexi has only been having 1 nap per day since she was 12 months, but the last two days she hasn't napped at all!! This is after being at softplay yesterday and playgroup today! Please she can't drop her naps just yet I neeeed it.

Sounds like Jude :roll: He's been trying to drop his nap for the last few months, some afternoons i just give up trying to put him down for one. He spent this afternoon jumping up and down in his cot for about 1/2 hr before I gave in and got him. Can you please send some sleep dust this way please Annette, I miss my afternoons to myself!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Lexi has only been having 1 nap per day since she was 12 months, but the last two days she hasn't napped at all!! This is after being at softplay yesterday and playgroup today! Please she can't drop her naps just yet I neeeed it.

OMG I am hoping for at least 6 more months before Ben drops his naps, it is so nice at the moment - I get a good couple of hours without him. That sounds awful doesn't it :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 pm

cookiegirl wrote:

Sounds like Jude :roll: He's been trying to drop his nap for the last few months, some afternoons i just give up trying to put him down for one. He spent this afternoon jumping up and down in his cot for about 1/2 hr before I gave in and got him. Can you please send some sleep dust this way please Annette, I miss my afternoons to myself!!

:hohoho: I am not the person to ask for sleep dust - Ben might sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon but he still wakes 1-4 times every night! Very easy to get him back to sleep but still annoying and sooooooo tiring being woken so often :crossbaby:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Annette wrote:

OMG I am hoping for at least 6 more months before Ben drops his naps, it is so nice at the moment - I get a good couple of hours without him. That sounds awful doesn't it :oops: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: We all know exactly what you mean :hohoho: Zach was just about three when he dropped his naps and WE had to stop them, he would still go to bed for hours now in the afternoon I think :shock: but he can't as he won't go to sleep at night now and he's at nursery :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler