hf1

Bizarre coincidence or elaborate conspiracy??

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 am

Chell wrote:I am so jealous at how late your children all sleep. My DD who is nearly three has been waking regularly at 5am and is wide awake. She bounces on our heads and moans that she wants to go downstairs. :twisted:

On the rare occassion that she sleeps till 6.30 it is a lie in for us.

Snap! I try to lie in bed while they play, but keep getting brought things to do or having to get up to resolve the arguments!

I dream of a proper lie-in with no interruptions!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:17 am

Well like true Erin style on my day off work Erin decided to wake at 5am after sleeping in passed 7.30am the last 2 days when I had to get up for work anyway.

She came in with us in the end but I didn't sleep. James bought her downstairs around 6.45 and when I came down she fell asleep on my lap around 8.30 so I put her back in bed where she is still asleep now!!!

typical!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:45 am

Well Charlotte made it to 7.10am this morning for Mark but she did have him up at 11.30pm as she had lost her bunny - all we could hear was Bubububub! :lol:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Horray!!!!!!!!!!! to Charlotte.
She obviously being a girl understands that mummy needs rest when she is having a baby.
Bless her!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:23 pm

we seem to have it that Jack wakes at the crack of dawn whenever Robert stays, and sleeps through when he is not here......

saying that he went to 8.30 this morning, so I am ecstatic

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler