hf1

Cute things :D

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Cute things :D

Postby indigosky2k » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm

I thought it would be nice see what cute things our every growing and changing little ones are doing, as every week at the moment Kacie seems to do a new cute thing.
So this week it's 'singing' and dancing to her nursery rhyme playing toys. She has a toy train that when you move it it plays one of 4 nursery rhymes, she seems to have a preferance for baa, baa black sheep and 'sings' along to that one. Very cute :giggle:
Also my mum has a musical dog, dressed in yellow mac and hat, complete with umbrella, which dances and sings 'singing in the rain' and she loves this. The second she sees it she heads to it with great excitement, and the second the music starts she's bopping to it :giggle: :giggle: It's the cutest thing to see, really hoping my dad will get a video of it this week :wink:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Cute things :D

Postby JanX » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm

my fave things right now are:

Lauren - likes to wander around singing to herself, for example this afternoon she was just wandering round the room singing "winkle winkle little dar, up up in the sky, now a diamond, coz it bit my fiiiiinger, my little finger, one, two, three, alive.. winkle in the sky" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Amy - gets a book, sits on my knee, opens the book and 'reads'.. "once on a day, a long time ago, a princess with lego...."....... and on she goes :giggle:

Lucas - at bedtime he always says "love you mummy", I say "love you more", he says "love you most - up to the moon and back" (unless he has fallen out with me then he loves me to the moon but not back again :giggle: )

Jan x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 am

awwww too cute :D
Jadens just started saying nite nite to me (doesnt sound like much but its a big deal!), and Charlie has started laughing when im playing with her :mrgreen:

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am

What a lovely thread!

Cameron is just mastering reaching for and grabbing things, so I love when he grabs hold of my fingers or arm (or boob, although that's more painful than cute :| )

He will also laugh when tickled and can roll over front to back - but always looks slightly taken aback when he lands on his back :giggle:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 am

Austin has taken to chattering to himself in the back of the car, it sounds like he's singing :giggle:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:33 am

Awww some really cute things!! Jude has just started giving kisses and squeezing really really tight without being prompted, and also has discovered frowning (from my FIL :roll: ) which is cute for now, am sure it won't last. :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 am

awwww loving the thread so far

Charlotte's cute things are when she is being really grown up - she loves anything that involves pen and paper, for example when we had a man round the other day measuring up for our kitchen, she got a pad and pen and starting all "ummm that's fourteen and five.....and what is there? we can do that or put that there" :giggle:

Ben loves row row but he likes the verse that goes "rock rock rock your boat" so he will come and sit on my lap facing me and throw himself from side to side going rck rck rck and loves me to throw him off the back when we get to "over the side we go" The other thing is he likes to feed our cats, so he will open the cupboard, I put the food in a pot for him and he toddles off to the bowl and pours it but always misses the bowl :giggle: he then tries to pick it up while the cat is frantically trying to eat it.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 am

Nothing cute at the moment, its loud screeching and crying over nothing :roll:

Though i love hearing her laugh when we play :D and when she copies me, blowing rasberries or sticking her tongue out :wink:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am

Iris is at such a great age now; there's so many new things she's doing ATM. She's recently figured out how to jump and stand on one leg, too. So they entertain her for ages. And she has this 12-piece jigsaw puzzle that she does. Watching her concentrating while she works on it is amazing; just the way she tries the different pieces in different combinations until she works out which piece goes where. And how pleased she is with herself when she gets the last piece in and it's done. She usually gives herself a round of applause. :giggle:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler