Cute things :D

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Cute things :D

Postby emmalala » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 am

Aww loads of cute rhings :D
daniels started to walk round the furniture ( he took a few wibbly steps last week but nothing since) and now he puts his arms up to you and says " guggle" which means cuddle :giggle:
bailey sings all the time and his new song of choice is "Don't worry, about a thing, cos every little thing is gonna be alright!" after hearing it on shark tale :giggle:
The older 2 are'nt being very cute at the moment, loads of arguements now its dark after school and they can't play out, but even though they are 6 and 8 they still need a cuddle on a night and tell me they love me more than the world :cry: :D
( off the subject of kids but, we have a new hamster who is very cute and loves a snuggle!)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 am

Hannah is learning to read (and doing a great job at it!) so she gets a book and pulls William on her lap and reads to him, its so sweet.

Phebie is starting to get really loveing, she comes up to me all the time and tells me "mum your the bestest"

Will has finally mastered jumping, and asks for a UG UG when he wants a hug. And the other day we were smelling things and he wanted a go and started yelling "nose, nose, nose" and pointing to it.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am

Abbie keeps calling me her best friend :giggle: which is very sweet, she also is singing alot at the moment - which Isaac finds very amusing.

Isaac is walking round furniture and is constantly trying to 'kiss' me - oh and when ever I've nipped out the room to go to the toilet or something, when I walk back in he crawls to me sooooo quickly, it as though he hasn't seen me in a week!!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Awww
Gracie is loving jumping and has been jumping all day for many a week now, she still loves row row and screams very loudly when we get to the "if you see a crocodile" bit, she also loves to help me dress by passing me my clothes in order!!! and ermm she pulls up my trousers when I have been to the loo :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:Abbie keeps calling me her best friend :giggle: which is very sweet, she also is singing alot at the moment - which Isaac finds very amusing.

Megan calls me her best frind too..so cute, it melts my heart :mrgreen:

Kieren has been trying to wave and clap hands this week, he doesnt do them at appopriate times though, obviouly! :giggle: but he thinks he is mighty clever! :wine:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Can't think of ANYTHING today so will come back later when the kids are in bed and I'm in a better mood :x

They both have gorgeous smiles though that light up their faces... Shame I've not seen those much today! :crossbaby:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Blake pats his own back when he coughs and from whenver he wakes up starts shouting 'Toe' (for Toby) whenever Toby isn't in sight. But tbh it is difficult to see the cute side when he is shouting the house down at 6am trying to wake Toby.

Toby tries to look after Blake and is always very concerned where he is and what he is doing etc. He loves singing and making up songs - when he is in the mood! He is still loves a 'mummy cuddle', much to DH's :roll:.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Oh what a lovely thread :D

I love how when I say to Lexi should we read some stories before bed, she says yes goes to her bedroom and plonks herself on the floor ready to read. And I just put her to bed and said night night, love you, as I always do and she said love you back, cutest thing ever :D
Also in the past 2 days she has gone from calling Toby, boby to Toby. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs earlier shouting Toby over and over :giggle:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Over the last week Dexter has just started to put his arms up towards me when he wants up! Its far too cute and makes getting stuff done hard as he now has a way to ask to be up!

But I love it! :babyroll:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler