hf1

ben at hospital

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Whoo hoo! Great news, also, was there ever any doubt that those longies would charm the docs?

I will achieve my master plan to snaffle them off you somehow :twisted: :oops: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Yay!! looking forward to seeing for myself how lovely and well he is tommorrow!!!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Great news about Ben. he is growing well.
(((((((((((((Annette)))))))))))))))). Must have been hard seeing those notes.
Take care hun.
xxxxxxxxx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:19 pm

clothpenguin wrote:I will achieve my master plan to snaffle them off you somehow :twisted: :oops: :lol:

There is absolutely NO WAY these rainbow longies are going anywhere without Ben attached :shock:

I am even considering asking Ali to make a huge pair for when he is 2 going on 3 in the same colours or when he outgrows the length, they will just be cropped longies, until they turn into tight shorts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm

yay for Ben!! So glad that everything is going so well with him, must just be the fantastic mum he has :wink:

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 am

he he, sort of woolly cycling shorts!

Actually there might well be an incident involving the pixieknits shopping cart when they arrive an d we know how big they are, but they are going to have to share!

:lol:

and I promise I would not steal Ben!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 am

clothpenguin wrote:he he, sort of woolly cycling shorts!

Actually there might well be an incident involving the pixieknits shopping cart when they arrive an d we know how big they are, but they are going to have to share!

:lol:

and I promise I would not steal Ben!

You could just get 1 big pair and allocate each baby its own leg, like each baby has a sleeping bag, but they are joined together :wink:

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:38 pm

They might well be traumatised by compulsory sharing at such an early age! It might be a good plan to make full use of a size large pair of longies though :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Well just a short while ago Ben fitted into his Christmas stocking - that would have done instead of a sleeping bag, so the longie possibilities are endless :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler