hf1

Fun with potties

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Fun with potties

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 am

Had to tell you about my morning - I was just doing my hair and Charlotte appeared in the bathroom and started to put the toilet lid and seat up and pointing so I asked if she wanted a wee wee and she tried to pull her trousers down, so I got her undressed and tried to sit her on the little seat on the toilet but she didn't like it so I got the potty and she HAD to have some toilet paper before sitting on it. Moments later she had stood up, put the paper in the toilet and weed on the floor!! So not quite there yet :lol: But definately some awareness there - we have 4 months before our little man arrives so there is still hope she will train before then :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:04 am

but two in nappies are so cute - they could wear matching unisex colour onesizes :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:07 am

I know but I just can't face the thought of all those nappies - I remember how many Charlotte went through in a day in the beginning. I think it would just make life much easier. Of course if I wasn't pregnant I would want her to stay in nappies until she was at least 3! :wink:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:09 am

Well, Looks like she is doing very well.
I am afraid there is no going back to the nappies now.
With in a week she would have got the hang of it.
Good luck!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:20 am

Oh no I don't want her to do it in a week - we have 4 months left!!! What would I do if I couldn't use the nappies all that time?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:22 am

whatever happens you will be fine - we get through less nappies than i was expecting at about 9 a day - i was thinking more like 12 :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Fun with potties

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:49 am

Charliemum wrote:Had to tell you about my morning - I was just doing my hair and Charlotte appeared in the bathroom and started to put the toilet lid and seat up and pointing so I asked if she wanted a wee wee and she tried to pull her trousers down, so I got her undressed and tried to sit her on the little seat on the toilet but she didn't like it so I got the potty and she HAD to have some toilet paper before sitting on it. Moments later she had stood up, put the paper in the toilet and weed on the floor!! So not quite there yet :lol: But definately some awareness there - we have 4 months before our little man arrives so there is still hope she will train before then :D

That's excellent!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 am

Good luck with it.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:04 am

Oh no I don't want her to do it in a week - we have 4 months left!!! What would I do if I couldn't use the nappies all that time?

Sorry to dissapoint you hun.
:oops: :oops:

Well you can keep some by your pillow and stroke them till the little man makes an appearance or put a couple in your handbag and stroke them whenever you get a minute at work or whenever you need comfort . LOL.
:lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler