hf1

When to night train??

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

When to night train??

Postby northernruth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Martha has been drry in the day since September. She has always been good overnight, not always having a wet nappy in the morning, and when we first started toilet training she woke up in the night a few times crying for the toilet

She has been dry at night for days at a time - in fact we have only had a wet nappy about once every two weeks for the last couple of months, and currently it's about two and a half weeks

So is it time to take the nappy off at night??????? She's only two and a half, but has always had great control (and as a result was a heavy wetter as she would hold it for so long then let loose!!!!)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: When to night train??

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 pm

I would give it a go, sounds like she could be fine, just go for it, we did that with Anna, well she did actually, just took her nappy off at 2 years 1 month and that was it.
Good luck

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

We get Abbie up when we go to bed and sit her on the toilet and we have no accidents. I think Martha definitely sounds ready to try with out NN's.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

I would definately say go for it

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Sounds like shes more than ready :) Hope it goes well.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Did you brave it????

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:We get Abbie up when we go to bed and sit her on the toilet and we have no accidents. I think Martha definitely sounds ready to try with out NN's.

We still do this with Riley too, as he was still having the odd accident every now and again which really dented his confidence, but it has worked really well for us. It sounds like Martha is ready to give it a try, good luck :D

Return to Baby and Toddler