hf1

So cross

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

So cross

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 am

As some of you know Austin has been quite poorly over xmas and we have taken him to the dr a couple of times and been sent away and told he was fine. Well today we have a more or less return to normality but there is tonnes of goo coming out of Austin's ear. Called the emergency dr and he now has stuff to clear up the infection but i'm so annoyed that 2 dr's missed it and my baby had to suffer for a week! My OH even said he suspected an ear infection but was told it was unlikely due to age :-X :furious:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: So cross

Postby beck » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 am

:shock: at DH being told it was unlikely because of his age - what a load of rubbish. Poor little guy hope his ears clear up quickly.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 am

I think you're quite right to be angry, how absurd to suggest Austin can't have an ear infection because he's too young :evil: poor little man must have been in agony :cry: Hope the anti-b's kick in soon and he's back to his happy self :hug: 's for you both.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 am

OMG!
That's terrible.
I think I would complain if I were you.
Did they even check his ears when your OH sugested an ear infection?
Huge hugs hope he's feeling better soon.
X

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 am

Claire- they checked is ears very quickly the second time and i fail to see how they could have missed it as it must have been swollen and sore inside, this goo must have been collecting for days, there is so much of it.
It just upsets me that he has been in so much pain and so miserable but if someone had just paid a bit more attention the first time we were in he might not have had to go through all of it at all

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am

That's terrible :shock: , glad Austin is on the mend now though :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 am

:evil: at this not being picked up after going to 2 different gp's, at least you know now and can hopefully get rid of it and get him back to his usual self :hug: :hug:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:47 am

:evil: :evil: idiot gps. I have one of those too, I have to tell him whats wrong with the kids! :shock: Seems that mums always know best. Hope he gets better now poor lamb. Earache is awful :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

I'm not suprised your cross, I would be too! Ruddy doctors!!!
I hope the antibs kick in soon and Ausitns better xx

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler