hf1

what do i need for cloth at creche?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

what do i need for cloth at creche?

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

I have enough pockets, I have 1 xl monkey foot wetbag. Is there anything else I'll need for Rhys to go to creche? I think I'll need a bag for clean nappies, but can make on of those.

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: what do i need for cloth at creche?

Postby MaryMoon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

wipes? written instructions just in case :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah a bag to send clean nappies in
cloth wipes and clean and dirty bags for those if you use them
flushable liners if you use those? i used them at nursery for megan...they could just flush the poop away and i figured they were easier for other people to use...but i know some LO's suffer from rashes with those...

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 pm

I have paper liners, forgot to mention that. I'm thinking of just sending dispo wipes tbh :oops: , will speak to them tomorrow though about it. I don't know for definite yet that they'll be happy to use cloth, hope so.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm

we're sending more nappies then we'd normally need, clean bag for them to go in, wet bag, wipes and nappy cream, plus growbag, milk, bottle, change of clothes,at this rate she'll need a suitcase :hohoho:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm

:giggle:
Thanks. I won't be sending a bottle or sleeping gear etc, as I expect to be only sending him for a morning session and he doesn't nap then (if at all). Will have to check about food etc, whether it's provided.

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 pm

In my experience you need to tell them (even have it written if necessary) what time to change the nappy otherwise it will just get done either when dirty or when it is their standard nappy change time and that is often leaving lo in their nappy longer than is probably good. William is nearly always wet when I pick him up, should use my brain and boost the nappy really, d'oh!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 pm

TBH, being there from 9-2, if he continues as he has been the last week or so, he mightn't actually need to be changed at all. He's been doing a mega wee when he gets up and then his nappies have been dry until mid afternoon.

I think I need to face facts and start training him :oops: > I just couldn't get it done with us being away and out of routine over xmas and new year.

Return to Baby and Toddler