hf1

sleep update what do people think?

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: sleep update what do people think?

Postby cookiegirl » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

charlibunny wrote:If it works, it works!! Its only 20 mins or so and she has been active and played with all day! Plus you get sleep.....

Totally WSS!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

WTS! If it works why not! It's not as if she is sat in front of it all day!
She sounds very much like Nathan in her ways! He gets so excited by books and does the things Izzy does. Bath time wakes him up as he gets excited ( altho the past week he's screamed in his bath seat, I'm not sure why but think it might be the being forced to sit still rather than stand up :giggle: !)We do have a play pen but that's more so I can leave him sonewhere safe from the dog while I pop to the loo etc. He spends his time in it playing or mostly standing up and sitting down again.
Hope this works for you and you get many more good nights of sleep!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

I totally agree if it works then keep at it.
TBH in the past month or so the TV is on a lot for Grace now, she dots about in and out all day, stops for a minute to watch it and then is off again, it's not like she sits in front of it all day or anything.
We use cbeebies bedtime hour as wind down as well

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 pm

if it works then why not i would put her in highchair as long as she is happy thats all that matters and if it meens that you to get a better sleep then it has got to be worth it :D

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:01 pm

well its gone completely out of the window :hohoho: I have a poorly bubs so she is :bf: constantly and mixturer of co sleeping and sleeping wiht me on her floor. I'll update next week

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler