hf1

Temperature... (low)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Temperature... (low)

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Chooky wrote:i always thought that women were hotter than men especially when :pregnant: or :bf:

My temp is always lower than DH's

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I imagine after one glass you will be fine. x

WSS - huge difference between 1 glass and several. It's hardly likely to put you in a heavy sleeping stupor :-?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 pm

well she's back in the cot as she won't be cuddled just wants to be lying down in her own space asleep! She's got oodles of blankets on and i'll be checking her regularly as I don't think i'll be sleeping too well!

I'm sure she'll be fine as other than being crabby she's ok... But i'm still worried...

[ Mobile Post ] Image

and yes I can see the difference but I don't drink much these days and def sleep heavier after even one glass...

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 am

I would risk it co sleeping if I thought it would help. You know yourself though but as she is happier in bed no need to worry about that.

I do hope her temperature comes up though. If that was Lucas I wouldn't be too concerned as his tepmerature is usually low even on a normal well day. It is usually 35.6 so that is normal for him. When he was born they nearly didn't let me out of hospital because it was low but they did in the end. Even when ill his temperature has never been more than 36.3

Do you know what her temp is normally?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am

:hug: hope shes better soon and warms up

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 am

poor little chicken hope she warms up soon and is back to her old self in no time :hug:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:26 am

awww poor poorly baba :( hope she slept ok steph :hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:I would risk it co sleeping if I thought it would help. You know yourself though but as she is happier in bed no need to worry about that.

I do hope her temperature comes up though. If that was Lucas I wouldn't be too concerned as his tepmerature is usually low even on a normal well day. It is usually 35.6 so that is normal for him. When he was born they nearly didn't let me out of hospital because it was low but they did in the end. Even when ill his temperature has never been more than 36.3

Do you know what her temp is normally?

She's normally on the low side anyway - 36.3 is her usual...
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with kids who run cool - Isabelle is similar!

Well I did try cuddling and/or feeding her to warm her up but it was upsetting her too much she just wanted to be in her own space so I piled all the blankets and baby duvet on her and she slept fine until about 5am when she consented to co-sleep :giggle: I checked on her a couple of times and she was still cool but hovering around the 35.3 mark...
Her temp is a much more normal (for her) 36.1 this morning and she's her usual perky self...

*sigh* kids do like to worry you don't they :roll:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 am

Glad she is back to her usual self :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler