hf1

Eating like an absolute horse!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Eating like an absolute horse!

Postby Mareth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Rhys has never really been a big eater, he is not in the slightest bit fussy, will eat practically anything (including crayons, paper etc :roll: ), he just doesn't eat very much, never has, which considering he's a fairly big lad (3' tall and last time I weighed him he was just over 2 stone) is quite surprising I suppose.

But since yesterday afternoon he has been eating like a good 'un :shock: , doesn't seem able to get enough into him :giggle: . Finishing one thing then coming back to me straight away and asking for more.

I reckon it's probably a growth spurt, sound about right?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Eating like an absolute horse!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Sounds like a growth spurt, all of ours have done that, well they have always been good eaters but during spurts there is no filling them!!

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Eoin is a big eater, but when he gets a growth spurt it's something else :giggle: It sounds like a growth spurt to me, all the little people I know go on 'eating splurges' when they get one! :giggle:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm

definitely a growth spurt, both of my LO's are like this atm

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Sounds like a growth spurt! Is he sleeping extra too?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 am

Nah, he's not sleeping more, but is tired in the early afternoon (he just recently dropped his nap)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Ours are on and off like that too, Lucas and Lili have both been sick recently and practically stopped eating altogether and TBH I'm not sure which was worse, that or being badgered for more food from 8am to 8pm!

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Martha sounds the same, doesn't eat a lot normally and then every now and then has a big appetite on her, makes me feel like I am starving her :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Well Rhys seems to be over it now. He's no longer eating constantly. The only remnant of the madness now seems to be that he's clearing his plate at dinner, which he never did before. :giggle: So his appetite has obviously grown along with his body. I've noticed he's definitely grown a fair bit in the last few weeks, most of his grobags no longer fit him :shock: and that change has literally been from one week to the next.

Return to Baby and Toddler