hf1

The move to a big bed...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: The move to a big bed...

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Frances wrote:How does the stairgate on the bedroom door work - can you fit in on and still shut the door when you need to??

Yes you can do that.

I have a thing about closed doors. I hate them. I think it is because i grew up in a house where doors were never closed. So the kids bedroom doors are always open. As is ours.

I think we need to put the gate on ben's door now because he keeps trying to run away when we are getting him ready for bed - i was considering converting his cot but the last few nights he has been a bit of a monkey!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Gracie has a travel stairgate at her bedroom door. At night her door is open and our shut but not tight shut. We have never used monitors :oops:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Our corridor is narrow so the stairgate is just across the landing about ten inches from the door

My avatar
3boysxxxx
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby 3boysxxxx » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Hayden went in his big bed at 18 months, he is really good, however he has mastered the stair gate, he constantly climbs over the one in the lounge & his bedroom, its a nightmare, especially if you only want to go the loo, he is out as quick as a flash :roll: At night his gate is shut & his door is also shut, his room is right next to ours, so if wakes in the night we can hear his door go & he is usually shouting for one of us, either than or he comes in our room shouting, most recently he has wondered off to his older brothers room & started banging on the door, so not helpful!! :-? x

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler