hf1

What time do your los go to bed???

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What time do your los go to bed???

Postby twinkletot » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Nathan usually goes to bed at 6.45 ish and wakes with dp's alarm at 6.30. Sometimes he doesn't wake me until 8am so does sleep later at the weekends (today was 7.40am when he woke me).

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

My boys (5, 3 and 19 months) usually go to bed at 8pm. The older boys are up again between 7 and 7:30am. The youngest one wakes up around 6:30am and if I'm lucky he'll go back to sleep again for 1 hour so he's not crabby all morning...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Mine all go to bed at 7-7.30 and wake between 5-6. We did have a later bed time (8.30) but it didn't make any difference to what time William woke and Hannah really needed the extra sleep when she started school.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 pm

beck wrote:Mine all go to bed at 7-7.30 and wake between 5-6. We did have a later bed time (8.30) but it didn't make any difference to what time William woke and Hannah really needed the extra sleep when she started school.

sounds like our house!

My avatar
3boysxxxx
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby 3boysxxxx » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am

VICKERSHOUSE wrote: :shock: i feel really bad now

We have always eaten as a family every night and so this reflects on bed time - no way with working parents can you sit and eat together and get kids to bed by 7pm - some evenings we don't have dinner until 7pm :-?

Chloe (nearly 15) goes to bed when she is ready - but she is usually in her room doing her own thing by about 9pm,
Iz and Olli are in bed between 8.30 and 9pm and Freya usually goes up after her evening milk at about 8pm

I know what you mean about eating as a family, sometimes i dont get in from work until half 6 & if my 8yo is due in bed at 7, he is usually a bit later, its very important for us to eat as a family, we moved a year ago & we never had the means to sit down at a table & eat together, when we moved dinning room table & chairs was the most important thing i wanted to get, so we fixed that & now sit down altogether & discuss our day.... its lovely! x

My avatar
3boysxxxx
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby 3boysxxxx » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:30 am

twinkletot wrote:Nathan usually goes to bed at 6.45 ish and wakes with dp's alarm at 6.30. Sometimes he doesn't wake me until 8am so does sleep later at the weekends (today was 7.40am when he woke me).

Thats really good, ours are always up at the crack of dawn... last night our youngest was up for about 3 hours from 3am... then DS2 was up just before 6am!!! I wish they would sleep more, cant imagine what time they woud get up if we put them to bed early....give them a good few years & i wont be able to get them out of bed!!! x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

:giggle: my house is gonna sound mental then....

Taliesin goes to bed about 8pm, he has a nap mid morning for about 2 hours and a bit of a dose in the afternoon, will only sleep properly if he is lying flat though.

catelyn and casey go between 8pm and 9pm they're both 9

and adam........

has a sleep disorder as part of his condition, if he's had his medication and it's worked a good night is him asleep by 9-10pm but if it doesn't work he's often awake after we go bed, to stop him keeping the house awake he amuses himself in his room often watching stuff on his laptop or playing. if he is 'resting' it's as good as sleep. weekdays he gets by on about 3-4 hours sleep a day but the weekends we leave him to wake on his own, and we often see him between 2pm and 4pm

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 am

Jasmine goes at 7am, and sleeps until 7am or sometimes 8am. She needs lots of sleep as she's also napping for 2 - 3 hours in the day at the moment.

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am

fin is 8 months and is usually asleep by 8 and wakes up 6.30am every morning - he wakes about 5-6 times a night for a little comfort :bf:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler