hf1

What time do your los go to bed???

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What time do your los go to bed???

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:49 am

Tyler is generally in bed by 7, 7.30 at the latest. He generally has 2 daytime sleeps one about 9.30 and the other at 2ish for an hour but he is starting to just have one lunchtimeish sleep for about an hour and a half. On days where he just has the one sleep he is generally in bed by 6 though as he just can't last any longer.

He has a bath with oh about 6.15 usually but oh has been finding himself ushered up the stairs for a bath as soon as he walks through the door at 5.15pm lately because Tyler has been so tired :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 am

10yrs - Molly goes to bed when she feels tired (anytime between 9-10pm)
8yrs, 6yrs & 4yrs - Keely, Lauren & Niamh go to bed at 6.30pm and are alsleep by 7pm
Ickle Aoife (9mths) goes bed at 6pm

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:14 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:Tyler is generally in bed by 7, 7.30 at the latest. He generally has 2 daytime sleeps one about 9.30 and the other at 2ish for an hour but he is starting to just have one lunchtimeish sleep for about an hour and a half. On days where he just has the one sleep he is generally in bed by 6 though as he just can't last any longer.

WSS. Generally between 6.30-7.30pm and he'll then sleep thru till 6.30-7am.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am

Oliver goes up for his bath, book and milk at 6.30pm and is normally asleep by 7.15pm. Most of the time he wakes between 6.30am and 7am, which fits in nicely with us going to work in the mornings. He naps for 90 mins at nursery so is ready for sleep at 6.30pm

We aren't so rigid at the weekend especially if we are out and about doing things. Later bed doesn't necessarily mean a lie in, but I'd never turn it down!

Kate

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby poppysmum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am

I bath my 2 most nights as it seems to helpthem wind down, however since dh has een in Kenya I havent been so strict about bedtime routines as its hard work getting them both settled and giving them somemetime on my own...however I aim to run the bath at around 6pm and then they get in it either together andplay for 15/20 mins or have a quick wash and dunk on their own depending on what they were doing when the bath was ready iykwim?

Then I get Poppy into her PJ's and read to her while Ollie gets himself ready, he's then allowed to play on his DS while I spend a bit of time settling Poppy. She is usually read to and settled if not asleep by 7pm and takes literally minutes to drop off.

I then go and read with Ollie and lie and chat a little bit as he is more vocal about his feelings wth daddy away so I try and talk through any sad feelings or negativity he is feeling as he can be a little ticking timebomb when it comes to emotions so would rather a later sleep time than a major outburst lol, he then listens to music to help him drop off and is usually asleep by 8pm...

Both wake between 6-7am regardless of what timethey go to sleep although occasionally (very occasionally) they have slept till nearer 8am lol

Weekends and holidays I am much more relaxed about what they do once they are upstars but they do have to stay in theor rooms as I still like my me time lol

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Gracie is in bed by 7:30 most nights (even when she naps in the day) and Kieran and Anna by 8:30 x

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Bradley and Naomi both go to bed at 7pm - Bradley is 4 years 4months and Naomi is 17 months - they both go straight to sleep and get up anywhere between 6am and 7am on a normal day - if we are super lucky they sleep until 7.30 - but it can also go the other way and they get up just after 5! Putting them to bed later doesnt mean they wake later, it simply means they are grumpier the next day! I cannot complain as they both go down happily at bedtime in the same room and 95% of the time both sleep right through no problems!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 pm

alister goes to bed around 6-30 7pm, he still wakes for 1 feed during the night too usually around 3-4ish, and gets up at 8ish :)

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm

coming up to 2,

daytime nap from 2pm for 1-3 hrs (normally 1.5hrs)

and bed 7-7.30 (7 with me, 7.30 with daddy :roll: )

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler