hf1

What time do your los go to bed???

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: What time do your los go to bed???

Postby mamarozi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh, lucky all you, early sleepers. My 6 months old girl has a realy trouble with falling asleep and staying asleep. She has 2-3 naps during the day, usually 1,5hrs long. We give her a bath sometime from 7pm-8pm and if we are lucky we get her to sleep sometime till 10pm. It always involves a lot of crying, carrying around, rocking... When she falls asleep, we all go to sleep, as quiet as we can, and if lucky, we get 2hrs of sleep before she wakes for the first time.
We tried to get her to bed earlier, but it only resulted in her being wide awake at 10pm and me, playing with her at midnight :shock:
I hope it will get better....someday...somenight...

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Me and hubby have this routine like clockwork now. Bath at 6pm, chill out with playhouse disney snuggle time (I hate both presenters!) and bed at 7.15 after Little Einsteins and watching the cars out of his window.

He's usually asleep by 7.30-8 but usually straight away, but he does only sleep for 1h in the day (his choice not mine lol).

Bless him may he always stay a good sleeper!

My avatar
lucretia
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby lucretia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Xander goes to bed with us - usually between 10 and 11. we try to get him to sleep earlier, but to no avail :(

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:14 pm

DS goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:30 depends what time we have tea and how naughty he's being :roll: I don't expect him to go to sleep straight away - he usually sings and chats to himself for a bit - he needs quite a while to wind down.

DD sleeps for 2hours in the morning, 1/2 an hour in the afternoon and goes to bed around 7, then wakes at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 and 6:30 - she's killing me inches atm :cry:

we're hoping it's a growth spurt and she's going to start going for a bit longer soon, as she's really hungry everytime she wakes, has a massive feed and goes straight back to sleep.

I think as long as your children aren't yawning over their school work, then you put them to bed when it suits them. DS only goes so early as he needs some wind down time - ideally I'd keep him up for a bit so I could have some time with him without DD but when we tried it was a disaster, as the next day he was impossible :roll:

My avatar
lloydlf
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lloydlf » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 pm

All of mine go to bed at 7pm any later than that and they are tired the next day. We go upstairs at 6.30ish and by the time we've done teeth, stories and songs its 7 o'clock. Wake up time can be anything from 5am to 6.30am but we've tried a later bedtime and it makes absolutely no difference to the time they wake. They are all hideous when tired so trying to cram in as much shut eye for them is a top priority. I & M still nap every day too at around 12-1ish for an hour or two, again we've tried dropping their naps and they were unbearably tired so naps were quickly re-instated :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler