hf1

What time do your los go to bed???

My avatar
3boysxxxx
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What time do your los go to bed???

Postby 3boysxxxx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

we put our 8yo bedtime back an hour a while back as he gets up at 6am an no matter what he has always been up early, so thought the extra hour would benefit him, he has never slept in late, he has always been a bad sleeper & sleep walks too, he goes around the whole house & switches on all the lights & he never remembers doing it :roll: Sometimes ds2 is bouncing around @ 8pm... especially if he has slept, which is very, very rare!! Luckily DS3 knows when is bedtime is & is always happy to go to sleep!!
I tend to go to bed when the boys do, i work far too many hours so i am always shattered espcially tues & thurs as i work my extra job in the mornings so i am up at 5.20am :shock:, love spending time with hubby when i can & if i am not so tired... its a fine balance!!!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Nathan who is almost 10m goes to sleep anytime between 8 and 9.he wakes 4 or 5 times on an average night and is up at 8 or sometimes 7.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Rowan (20 months) tends to be in bed by 7.30pm and Toby (5) by 8pm. They are usually up between 7-7.30am during the week but if we're lucky at the weekends they will both sleep till after 8am! Over the Christmas holidays they both began sleeping until after 9am - it was bliss!! Think they were definately in holiday mode! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

8pm and he's up at between 7 and 8.30am

My avatar
3boysxxxx
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby 3boysxxxx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

cat27m wrote:Rowan (20 months) tends to be in bed by 7.30pm and Toby (5) by 8pm. They are usually up between 7-7.30am during the week but if we're lucky at the weekends they will both sleep till after 8am! Over the Christmas holidays they both began sleeping until after 9am - it was bliss!! Think they were definately in holiday mode! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

Wow thats good, wish my boys would do that!!! xx

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

We've just shaken up our childrens bedtime. Harmony (10yrs) and Daniel (8yrs) go up at around 8pm (earlier if they're being annoying) and I expect them to be asleep by around half past. Harmony is an early riser (always has been) but Dan will sleep as long as he's left alone.

Noah (2yrs) goes up at 7pm and is fast asleep within seconds if its quiet and sleep to around 7am if he's left alone. He naps in the afternoon to for a couple of hours.

Poppy (9months) is a pixie, she fights sleep and I'm struggling to get her into Noahs routine. She has a nap in the morning during the school run. Then I'm trying to get her to nap when Noah does in the afternoon but it's not going so well. She'll have half an hour if I'm lucky. Nights have just changed from 8pm to 7pm and she goes straight in her cot now after her bottle and sleeps through to around 6.30am when she wants milk. She's just dropped her midnight feed too.
Actually writing it down she's not so bad...

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Molly usually goes to bed between 7.30pm and 8pm. If she hasnt had a nap during the day, then she could go down at 7-ish, and will sleep until at least 8am most mornings.

My friends toddlers dont go to bed until 9.30pm, as she likes them to sleep til 9 in the morning, but Id be exhausted by that time of the evening and I like a bit of peace at the end of the day!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Sandy is 6 months and goes to bed at 7pm. He sleeps til 9am :)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 pm

All 3 go to bed the same time at 6.30pm and there 6, 5 and 11 months - i to like my evenings with hubby :mrgreen:

On half term, they go up to bed at 6.30pm still but are aloud to watch a DVD, once thats finished then its bed...obviously Evan still goes at his normal time....Evan wakes any time from 5.30am (JUST started sleeping through :wine: :wine: in the past two weeks...) Ryley and Caden wake up around 7am...if Caden didnt share his room i think hed go longer though.

Evan has a two-three hour nap in the morning straight after the school run :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler