baby bedding

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

baby bedding

Postby littlesez » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 pm

well now isobella is in her own bed i want to buy her some bedding. She likes a pillow and was thinking a quilt would be nice and maybe a cot bumper for the top end o her bed. Anyone got any suggestions her bedroom is plain white at the mo.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: baby bedding

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

is you lo in a toddler bed?

i went to my loacal tkmaxx and they had toddler quilts, toddler size pillow, with covers for £14.99, i thought this was a really good deal and is perfect size for her bed they had loads of designs too, peppa pig (blue and pink) tatty teddy, disney princess, cars etc xx

oh and i just used the bumper from her cot and tied around headboard xx

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I always go on ebay for things like that, got our DD's Humphrey's corner (lottie fairy princess) full set off there :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 pm

I'm a sucker for Kath Kidston! The flowery prints are so pretty and can easily be co-ordinated with polka dots or gingham.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Will be watching this thread with intrest as Roxy has decided she hates her sleeping bags and loves the duvet, my baby is growing up :cry:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am

I always used single quilt covers with the toddler duvet - soooooo much cheaper! and it means you can tuck in whatever side is nearest the wall, and duvet wont ever be kicked off in the night :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 pm

We got all of Gracies stuff in Ikea, curtains, divet cover, net canopy thing, wall stickers etc, I love it. We just bought a single size duvet when her bed was on the toddler setting (it has been extended now) and folded it over at the end. x

Return to Baby and Toddler