hf1

not so PPM!

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

not so PPM!

Postby tracedw » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Conan appears to have called 999 from the living room phone which was on the windowsill.
I was in the kitchen getting him a bottle of milk when he must have climbed onto the sofa and grabbed the phone(hes only pulled himself to standing before)
The policeman was very nice when he called back to check if everything was alright.
Could be a PPM i suppose, the climbing i mean :giggle:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: not so PPM!

Postby jules070603 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Eeek, I always panic about that when I see the kids with the phone. Glad the policeman was nice.

ghhjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkll;n;';ln'l';;;;;;;'#g355675778y7*-* - From Zach :D

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm

i know that will happen in our house soon. Spud is addicted to the phone :oops:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 pm

We had the police knocking on the door when DS did it :shock: because the phone had been left 'open' they couldn't ring us back.

The funniest thing was DH had taken the phone off him and told him off - but didn't realise it had dialled - so the operator would have been treated to one of his best 'stern daddy ' moments LOL!

They're all up high now, so DD hasn't managed to get hold of them - yet.....!

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh dear! I'm amazed it hasn't happened here yet. Connor's very sensible with phones usually, but we've recently started telling him if there's a fire or if someone gets really really badly hurt you ring 999. Here's hoping he doesn't think we're in need of emergency assistance! Finn regularly manages to unlock my mobile and has sent a number of blank texts :roll:

Well done to the pulling up and climbing though :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 am

Umm mahh I always worry that will happen here

We've had a few times were they have re-dialled the last number, once I found Phebie having a lovely chat to nanny :giggle: when I realised she was actually talking to someone it had been about 10 mins :oops: MIL thought I'd called her and let Phe talk :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:07 am

Awwww :giggle:

The re-dialling granny happened so much in our house when dd1 was younger. Now if they (as in family) ring during her cartoon time & I am upstairs, she won't bring the phone up so instead she will tell them what is happening in the cartoon until I come down.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Aww lol :giggle: Molly called 999 from FILs phone once, and they were called back to check everything was OK! She also has a habit of phoning DH or "last dialled number" and I dont notice she's talking to someone for ages :oops:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:09 pm

:giggle: bless and yaaay to the climbing. He is going to be everywhere now!!

Ds re-dialled my mums work once and was baby talking to the answer machine. I bet they were :giggle: when they heared that in the morning.

Return to Baby and Toddler