hf1

Early morning wakings

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Early morning wakings

Postby lilylover » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:41 am

Thought I'd post here instead of babys as Lil isn't really that little anymore! Am going mad with Lily's early mornings at the moment. She gets up anytime between 4am-5.30am, it's still even dark :cry: . Am just hoping for any advice or ideas to help her to sleep longer. I've tried just leaving her but she will cry/whinge for a while and by that time both dh and I are wide awake :cry: She usually goes off to bed around 6.30pm and doesn't wake during the night.

Sam....
Last edited by lilylover on Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:21 am

What time is she going down at night? Maybe pushing her bedtime back abit might make her sleep later in the morning. I've read in Baby Love that if you choose to do it that way its best to do it in 10 minute intervals ie, putting her to bed 10 minutes later each night. Or what if you give her a bf (she is still bf isn't she?) will she go back to bed at all?

Sorry can't help more maybe one of the other girls can.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:12 pm

Thanks beck, she usually goes to bed at around 6.30pm and when she has gone later she still wakes up at that time :cry: . She really isn't bf anymore :cry: she was having one just before bed but she really doesn't want it anymore. This morning she woke at 4.40am so dh went in and gave her a cuddle and put her back down and she slept till 5.45am, yay :D :D . We are hoping if we continue doing this she might start sleeping longer in the mornings, fingers crossed :wink: .

Sam....

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:40 pm

fingers crossed here to :mrgreen: hope she keeps it up and lets her mummy get some beauty sleep LOL :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:37 am

Hope it was just a phase with her not being well, got everything crossed for you that she starts sleeping longer :D

Return to Baby and Toddler